Thread: Ole Slick puts on a show

Ole Slick puts on a show

Just looked at the pictures that were put up on Facebook from the awards @ the Big Chickenfoot shoot. Awarded Carhart garments to the top ten places. Me, i'm no Carhart fan but the gesture is damn nice as was the building of the facility the match was held in. Ole Slick has been all in for a long time on the Sport.

Pete

Amen, Slick is the real Deal, Slick and his dog made my weekend. Folks this is a smart man and he is a promoter of Rimfire. I had the privilege of shooting beside him Saturday and Sunday and I truly felt like family. It was awesome to shoot with JP Nelson in the ARA match, he greeted everyone with a smile and handshake and his presence was powerful. At the end of the match he told us to be careful going home and he would see us next time. What a special event!!

Jim

Thanks again !

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    Just looked at the pictures that were put up on Facebook from the awards @ the Big Chickenfoot shoot. Awarded Carhart garments to the top ten places. Me, i'm no Carhart fan but the gesture is damn nice as was the building of the facility the match was held in. Ole Slick has been all in for a long time on the Sport.

Pete
    We try hard and it works sometimes ! People shoot this game and make this game , they will tell you what you doing right and wrong most of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Willy View Post
    We try hard and it works sometimes ! People shoot this game and make this game , they will tell you what you doing right and wrong most of the time!
    You sure do try hard Bill & it shows! I'm envious of the turnouts you ARA guys have & believe your promotions on the other site play a large role.
    Hope our paths cross again some day!
    Keith
    Last edited by linekin; 12-12-2018 at 06:45 AM.