Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoot Pennsylvania, Last Chance @ Fairchance this year!

Jerry I would like to thank you and the others for putting on a great match yesterday, had fun but wish there would have been more shooters. I still think you should have shot! I would have given you a handicap Great club, great guys so can't wait till next year and do it all over again.
    And one other thing if someone picked up the targets for bench 25 by mistake Mr. John Benyo would like to get them back if possible, that was his first 750 shot at Fairchance in a long time! Thanks Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dangun1279 View Post
    Kenny you are correct Fairchance has an amazing view all around! Beautiful range. As far as the match yards were very doable but man congrats to you on meters! I think the word I would use is insane conditions! I struggled big time. As far as the words slipping out shows what type of shooters we are, great people having fun! Nice to shoot with you and the others again, It was fun and OHHH Yeah old bad ammo John Benyo killed it again! John is one tough shooter! So glad you guys could make it and hope to shoot with you again soon.
    Dave
    Will be at Kettlefoot for the 10 shot UL Nationals next Sat. Come on down! Don't know if you've ever shot there, but it's a blast. Has it's own little kinks you need to sort out as to wind, but enjoyable place to shoot. The 10 shot target is fun! But, you have to hit the dot. Only x's count towards points so you get an x or you get nothing, and you like it! What would be a 250 with a low x count gets you at the bottom of the heap. But at least there's others there with you! Have shot targets that would have scored 250/18x and didn't break 100 points. But the same score on other targets scored much higher. Just have to take all of the dot out for more points. But, you'd do well as you shoot lots of dots. So, come down and lay a whupping on us. Bring Jerry too as he'd enjoy it.

Oh, beautiful rifle you have! Thanks for showing it to me. Now, quit beating me with it!

Take care

Kenny

Congratulations

Congratulations Kenny and John nice shooting

Quote Originally Posted by The Jet View Post
    Congratulations Kenny and John nice shooting
    Thanks Bennie. John shot well, very consistent. That's the trick I suppose, consistency. He is familiar with Fairchance and he showed how it is done. I was hanging on for dear life most of the match as it's hard trying to figure out what's actually happening. Not the greatest at reading wind, but George Donovan has been giving me some pointers, and Tony Harper gave me a great tip a few weeks ago that really helps. Once I remembered what they told me, things improved.

Beautiful range, great people and really really good shooters. That's what makes this fun. Wish some of the others I've shot with could have made it. But will run into them again down the road.

Now, start collecting soda bottles so you can get your butt to next year's Triple Crown! Mike is bringing his travel trailer so we're going to be having the time of our lives. Looking forward to seeing and shooting with you again.

Take care

Kenny

Usa

Come fire or high water I intend to be there Kenny
    Lifes to short not to follow your dreams