Thread: Chambered a couple of new barrels this week

Chambered a couple of new barrels this week

Think I have fit a couple of pretty dern good Rimfire barrels this week. I found an Ouigi Board at a yard sale and kept it close by in the shop and guess the Black Magic that some think is bestowed on folks who fit Rimfire barrels was contained in the box. Time will tell but I like what I'm seein!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    Think I have fit a couple of pretty dern good Rimfire barrels this week. I found an Ouigi Board at a yard sale and kept it close by in the shop and guess the Black Magic that some think is bestowed on folks who fit Rimfire barrels was contained in the box. Time will tell but I like what I'm seein!

Pete

hmmmmm..... seems like you might could benefit from one a' them Creed talismans over on accurate shooter....

50/50 Nationals

Pete
    Hope you are happy with those Ouigi board chamberings. You may want to look at what you are missing in chambering a rim fire. Oh I forgot You know it all. Make it happen. You have a following. Just need to see some positive results.
    ROOTIN FER YA

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post

Pete
    When I was in business I saved chambering jobs up so I could do them one after another after aligning the lathe and geting everything set up.

New oil in the pump, check filters, clean storage grease off tooling.

Chamber a couple guns.

Put it all away.

Call customers to pick up if completed.