Thread: Shoot Pennsylvania this weekend 9-16-18 AFTER ACTION REPORT

Shoot Pennsylvania this weekend 9-16-18 AFTER ACTION REPORT

Fairchance-O Fairchance, WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO!
    You MISSED ONE. A good turnout 13 combatants took on the wiles of Fairchance. Only the brave. It was switch 180 degree switch. Sunny and thermals. Only 2-250 pins given out, both to Jim Peightal. He tamed the wind. “Wind is my FRIEND” says JIM, TODAY.

1. JIM PEIGHTAL 748-45X.
    2. George Donovan 746-40X.
    3. John {BAD AMMO} BENYO 744-40

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL.
    The complete list is attached.

I hope yall can come for the Pennsylvania UL STATE MATCH on SATURDAY October 6, 2018.
    This will be the last match at Fairchance till 2019..

THIS IS FOR YOU TKH.
    Attached Files Attached Files

People want to KNOW!

By the way George Donovan was using Eley P-100 practice ammo.
    Same BOOOP GUN.
    I think Jim Peightal used Eley from 1950-or 60,got it new when he was a KID. .... and one of his A--Kicking guns. I can't keep track.
    And DR. John had some kind of paper on his scope, and a variable , wind up tuner ..after a shot or 3, twist the tuner, L or R back on target another X dies.

I CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP it is REAL NEWS !!

Just a note on this subject Jerry, I will just say Jim displayed one of the best acts of shooting discipline I have seen in a long time! To only drop 2 points in those conditions to me is amazing! I am proud to be part of team Peightal and in the last 3 and a half years Jim has coached me to where I am today even though some days I get threatened that he is taking my hat away Shooting with Jim and bad ammo John has definitely pushed me to another level! And the ammo is from 2012 and the gun is his grandsons
    Any way great match at a great club but the wind was definitely not my friend