Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firing pin energy vs accuracy

chillpill

One final thought. First off, frankly, Iíve never actually said youíre wrong, what I have stated as have others, I have seen no factual evidence or results showing me improvement or lots of others using the methodology I utilize which yields comprhensive results over widely differing conditions.
    You donít shoot anymore....OK, point me to the student(s) that have studied at the hand of the master to help educate me. I strive to learn but the mission is to go forward not sideways.
    I donít think thatís unreasonable.

Should Keep My Mouth Shut, but,,,

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    One final thought. First off, frankly, Iíve never actually said youíre wrong, what I have stated as have others, I have seen no factual evidence or results showing me improvement or lots of others using the methodology I utilize which yields comprhensive results over widely differing conditions.
    You donít shoot anymore....OK, point me to the student(s) that have studied at the hand of the master to help educate me. I strive to learn but the mission is to go forward not sideways.
    I donít think thatís unreasonable.

Tim, if you really want to learn some priceless information about tuners, open your mind and LISTEN TO MIKE EZELL. He knows what he's talking about.

On the other hand, if all you want to do is resist and argue, choose someone else to pick on. Mike is a busy man. He doesn't have time to waste on people that just want to argue.

Contact Richard Brensing in Kansas for state of the art tuner instruction.

Offered with good intentions FWIW.

Gene Beggs