Thread: Gene Davis??

Gene Davis??

Anybody heard from Gene. He hasn't answered my emails. Kinda worried about him.

gene davis

got an up date eley list 8 / 9 / 18

Remember, this is not my discipline. What is the Eley list and what will it tell me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Remember, this is not my discipline. What is the Eley list and what will it tell me?
    Thanks
    When new lots of ELEY hit the USA vendors send out an e-mail update .

Tim,
    Will whatever that list shows have Gene's phone number? Maybe you can help me. I have a woodstocked 40X custom SS receiver. It appears that the bolt is hitting the follower and not allowing the bolt to go into battery and cock the bolt. I am not a 40X guy and Gene has done wonderful work for me in the past. He chambered this barrel, but he only had the receiver, barrel blank, and PT&G bolt. I did not include the follower as I didn't think that he needed it.

Gene has Moved I heard !

I heard Gene mioved across the street last month ! Vic Broussard is his son in law and lives on that same street ! Maybe he will see this and get your request to Gene !

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Tim,
    Will whatever that list shows have Gene's phone number? Maybe you can help me. I have a woodstocked 40X custom SS receiver. It appears that the bolt is hitting the follower and not allowing the bolt to go into battery and cock the bolt. I am not a 40X guy and Gene has done wonderful work for me in the past. He chambered this barrel, but he only had the receiver, barrel blank, and PT&G bolt. I did not include the follower as I didn't think that he needed it.
    Sorry, don't have his number any more, on the off chance he kept it I think it's here if you do a search.

g davis

butch you have pm

Gene has indeed moved.
    As of last month’s ARA shoot at Lancaster his shop was all moved as well.
    Gene is having some back issues but otherwise was in good spirits. Until I told him some details regarding the type of back surgery he probably requires.
    Still need his phone number pm me.

Ralph

Thanks for the help. Visited with Gene by phone.