Thread: Super Shoot Patch

Thumbs up Super Shoot Patch

I listed in classifieds (wanted section) Don't think anyone looked. I would like to buy , steal, inheret or get by using magic lamp, a Super Shoot 16 Patch.
    I have misplaced the one I had. I have the brochure it was in , but no patch.. If anyone out there would part with one,, I'm very interested.. Thank you much
    HFV

super shoot 16 patch

Quote Originally Posted by HFV View Post
    I listed in classifieds (wanted section) Don't think anyone looked. I would like to buy , steal, inheret or get by using magic lamp, a Super Shoot 16 Patch.
    I have misplaced the one I had. I have the brochure it was in , but no patch.. If anyone out there would part with one,, I'm very interested.. Thank you much
    HFV
    I have the patch you are looking for albeit in Australia and am willing to send to you Tom

Thumbs up SS 16 Pat;ch

[BThank you very much. If you would part w/it, let me know how much you want for it , shipping cost and how to get the money to you.. With that,, and Jim Kelbly's help w/# 28 I will have complete set from when I started @ super Shoot.. 14-34 and then 3 later years.. Thanks again[/B]

SS Patch

PM your address to tabbr@dodo.com.au and will forward by air mail not interested in payment just please to be able to supply and find a good home for the patch as we both have the patches.

Tom and Ann Brummell

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you Ann & Tom Brummell,, and Mr. James (Jim) Kelbly for fulfilling my wish!!!!