Thread: Raton Match July 21&22

Raton Match July 21&22

Just a reminder of the up coming match.Come on out and enjoy the New Mexico mountains.
    Thanks Todd

Quote Originally Posted by TylerT View Post
    Just a reminder of the up coming match.Come on out and enjoy the New Mexico mountains.
    Thanks Todd
    Looking forward to it!

And everybody

bring a friend or two. It costs to put matches on and Raton is a wonderfull place to shoot!!

Richard

Tune up.

Itís also a good time to tune up for the Rattlesnake. Remember, the Rattlesnake is a qualifier. And like Richard said, bring a friend!

Raton

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Looking forward to it!
    Looking forward to it as well! I guarantee it will be cooler there than it has been here. Good shooting...good friends...good scenery!
    Who else is coming? Durward

I need help to try and bump the New Mexico flashes. Can't do it by myself everytime. I'm bringing Murphy , so get ready.

and remember....

Raton's always a good place for a regional rivalry with good friends, to spot wildlife (besides Larry), to find a nice rattlesnake skin shed, to lose a shooting stool to a bear, to watch a pony tail defrocking. All with the nice aroma of sage drifting in from the range. Have a good match gentlemen.

And remember, BEAT BAGGETT!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beatBaggett.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	372.0 KB 
ID:	21208
    Last edited by Woody; 07-12-2018 at 07:51 PM.

[QUOTE=Woody;811249]Raton's always a good place for a regional rivalry with good friends, to spot wildlife (besides Larry), to find a nice rattlesnake skin shed, to lose a shooting stool to a bear, to watch a pony tail defrocking. All with the nice aroma of sage drifting in from the range. Have a good match gentlemen.

And remember, BEAT BAGGETT!!!

QUOTE]

The way Larry has been shooting this year, he will definitely be one to try to beat.