Thread: Grand Junction Colorado

Grand Junction Colorado

July Match date ???
    Shooting Unlimited ???
    Motels close by recommendation?
    CLP

July 21&22 unlimited and sporter. Tom Steiner is Match Director #970-257-9160.

Lands End Benchrest

Gary
    You going to be able to make it?

Motels & Restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by C.L. Peterson View Post
    July Match date ???
    Shooting Unlimited ???
    Motels close by recommendation?
    CLP
    CLP
    Grand Junction & Clifton have numerous motels but reservations are always a good idea, they get busy as hell sometimes, several within 10 miles +-.

Not sure, Still have new barrel for my rail in the lathe! Audrey still on the mend, and hopefully will be able to start traveling again. She is still not able to drive so I have to drive her to all appointments. I will definitely be making a couple of the GJ shoots and the Springville shoot in August.

Lands End Benchrest

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhead1 View Post
    Not sure, Still have new barrel for my rail in the lathe! Audrey still on the mend, and hopefully will be able to start traveling again. She is still not able to drive so I have to drive her to all appointments. I will definitely be making a couple of the GJ shoots and the Springville shoot in August.
    Gary
    I hope Audrey is feeling better and you guys get to make the trip. Summertime has arrived in my part of the country, it was 104 out on the west side of Farmington NM couple hours ago. I would imagine the Grand Valley is also.

Unlimited matches

Cecil come a week earlier and shoot with us at Galeton on your way to Grand Junction; we’re holding a10 shot and 5 shot Unlimited the weekend before. It would be good to see you again.
    Dean Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Koyotekaller View Post
    Cecil come a week earlier and shoot with us at Galeton on your way to Grand Junction; we’re holding a10 shot and 5 shot Unlimited the weekend before. It would be good to see you again.
    Dean Thomas
    Dean
    Same week-end as our local matches.
    Cant make both.
    Thanks for the invite.
    CLP

Quote Originally Posted by pipeline60 View Post
    CLP
    Grand Junction & Clifton have numerous motels but reservations are always a good idea, they get busy as hell sometimes, several within 10 miles +-.
    When I went to the match last month I didn't book a motel until 3 days before the match, most were sold out but I got a room at the Mesa Inn
    800-491-9657. There are at least 20 Hotels or motels on Horizon Drive that is closer time wise to the range than staying down town or farther to the west. still a solid 20 min.+ drive to the range I think they are shooting unlimited on Saturday and Sporter on Sunday
    Last edited by UncleB; 06-29-2018 at 08:17 AM.