Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bud Pryor match

Bud Pryor match

My buddy Wayne France won the Bud Pryor match this past weekend and set a new 100-200-300 grand agg record in the process. He shot an outstanding 750-42x score, the old record was 750-39x. Congrats on some great shooting!

Awesome!

Great to see Wayne shoot that agg. I was a referee and was proud to sign his targets. BTW, the 3rd 300-yard target was fired through a downpour. Couldn't really see where the bullets were hitting. Makes his score all the more impressive. Here are the grand agg results.

-Lee
    www.singleactions.com

Some impressive scores there. A couple things that stick out is that there were 4 750 scores in less than favorable conditions and that John Cascarino shot a 250-8X at 300 yards. Old John was, excuse the pun, singing and flinging lead in the rain.

I'm

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Some impressive scores there. A couple things that stick out is that there were 4 750 scores in less than favorable conditions and that John Cascarino shot a 250-8X at 300 yards. Old John was, excuse the pun, singing and flinging lead in the rain.
    for one, proud of John....he went 3 complete aggs without cross firing!! Congrats to all and especially you John!!!

The Bud

First congratulations to Wayne France nice shooting and a job well done by all the shooters. I would also like to thank Dean and his crew for putting on a well ran match in conditions less than fun for a target crew, and a special thanks to Brad for your help with my AC.. The best thing I can say is we all had fun with no drama again hats off to all the shooters especially to the 750 group...
    Mike aka Crow KLR

Good shooting Wayne. 4 750 Aggs. That would make ol' Bud smile. No hunter guns?

New Vineyard, Maine via Milford, Massachusetts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Harren View Post
    Good shooting Wayne. 4 750 Aggs. That would make ol' Bud smile. No hunter guns?
    There were 3 Eddie. Bunk, Brian Fitch and Don Cameron. The results have been posted in the IBS website.

Wayne - wow.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Pag View Post
    There were 3 Eddie. Bunk, Brian Fitch and Don Cameron. The results have been posted in the IBS website.
    WOW, Times sure have changed.

It realyy sucks

that there were only 3. The Bud (and to an extent, the IBS) has done everything they can to destroy the 6X classes. Just my humble opinion. Dick must be cheering

David J. Halblom Sr

WOW, Times sure have changed.
    It's sad Eddie what they did to the 6x class.

It's sad Eddie what they did to the 6x class.
    You are correct. "If it isn't broke, fix until it is" seemed to be the course of action.

You are correct. "If it isn't broke, fix until it is" seemed to be the course of action.
    IMO the worst thing they did was allow custom actions. Killed the pure form of the class.
    Last edited by Jim Pag; 06-16-2018 at 08:40 AM.

In my IBS experience this happened with spur of the moment decisions even at National events. I won't go into detail.