Thread: Results Of Texas State HV and Unlimited Championships At Seymour.........

Results Of Texas State HV and Unlimited Championships At Seymour.........

The Seymour Stool Shooters held the Texas State Heavy Varmint and Unlimited Championships this past week end.

We had a good turnout, almost two full relays. Both days saw a lot of wind, 10 to 15 mph steady with 20 to 25 mph gust. A challenge indeed.

Joe Hargadine won the HV 100, John Horn won the HV 200, and Gene Bukys won the HV Grand.

Larry Bagget won the Unlimited 100, Mike Bryant won the Unlimited 200, and Gary Bristow won the Unlimited Grand.

The Two Gun was won by Larry Bagget.

The top five in each class were as follows:

HV 100:
    Joe Hargadine............ .2060
    Jackie Schmidt........... .2112
    Gene Bukys............... .2306
    Tim Oltersdorf............ .2408
    Mike Bryant............... .2420

HV 200:
    John Horn................. .2837
    Gary Bristow.............. 2967
    Gene Bukys............... .2998
    Tommy Gillespie......... .3116
    Larry Bagget.............. .3178

HV Grand:
    Gene Bukys............... .2652
    Jackie Schmidt........... .2821
    Larry Bagget.............. .2827
    Joe Hargadine............ .3041
    Gary Bristow............... 3079

Unlimited 100:
    Larry Bagget............. .2506
    Gary Bristow............. .2628
    Kelly Morman............ .2838
    Tim Oltersdorf........... .2952
    Ron Sewell............... .2986

Unlimited 200:
    Mike Bryant............. .3633
    Scott Hunter............ .3634
    Dickey Pustejovsky... .3685
    Trae Reed................ .3832
    Gary Bristow............ .3935

Unlimited Grand:
    Gary Bristow............ .3282
    Larry Baggett........... .3424
    Trae Reed................ .3466
    Mike Bryant"............ .3575
    Scott Hunter............. .3600

Two Gun:
    Larry Bagget............. .3124
    Gary Bristow............. .3180
    John Horn................. .3428
    Mike Bryant............... .3494
    Jay Gore................... .3585

Thanks to the Seymour Stool Shooters for hosting this event and running a flawless Match.

It's always a good time in Seymour.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1528721162
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2555.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	21106  
    Last edited by jackie schmidt; 06-11-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks Jackie!

Much appreciate the great update Jackie! Hope to make the shoot in Seymour next year, best part of Seymour is the great time you always have with everyone there and how well ran it is by John and Scott!

Hope to see you in Midland next month!

Scott Haywood

Real nice looking Country, Real nice short Grass to avoid the Snakes and Real nice Shooting but some of those Texas Legs could use a bit of a Ca. Tan.

Larry Baggett

Larry Baggett is on a roll and seemingly picking up steam this season. I've only missed this shoot twice since 2000. Since It all started for me at Seymour,Tx. This shoot is kinda special. Congrats to the winners and all who came out in support of this Sport. The only losers are those folks who didn't show up. Looking forward to next year.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Chism G View Post
    Larry Baggett is on a roll and seemingly picking up steam this season. I've only missed this shoot twice since 2000. Since It all started for me at Seymour,Tx. This shoot is kinda special. Congrats to the winners and all who came out in support of this Sport. The only losers are those folks who didn't show up. Looking forward to next year.

Glenn
    Glenn, the results didn't show, but the reason Butch Lambert is smiling in the picture is because he shot a .082 Sunday Afternoon in the HV 100.

It was good to see Butch and quite a few others I have not seen on a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie schmidt View Post
    Glenn, the results didn't show, but the reason Butch Lambert is smiling in the picture is because he shot a .082 Sunday Afternoon in the HV 100.

It was good to see Butch and quite a few others I have not seen on a few years.

Yep, a group like that will make you smile. Keep you coming back for more.

Glenn

Good to see the guys, especially 90yr old Frank Wilson. It has been several years since I saw Frank. He shot very well.

Glenn
    You are right Glenn,
    I hope you go to the Arkansas State the first of August.

Glenn
    Glenn, missed seeing you there. It was one of the better turnouts for an unlimited match in recent years. Not quite two full relays, but not a lot of empty benches either. The new motel on the south side of Seymour added a restaurant to the motel that it didn't have last year. Pretty good food reasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Good to see the guys, especially 90yr old Frank Wilson. It has been several years since I saw Frank. He shot very well.
    Glad to see Frank is still going at it at his age. When I was a young man I travelled to matches a couple of times with Frank and TJ.

Congratulations on that screamer group, Butch.