Thread: Cartridge Holder

Cartridge Holder

Anyone of you machinist, that have the proper equipment to build me a nice wood or plastic cartridge holder to fit my Seb Neo handle, I would be willing to pay a reasonable price for it. It would need to be split, because the nob will not unscrew. I have searched the Internet and asked who has them, with no real response. I do not have the equipment to do so. Thanks for the help.

TryDavid Halblom he makes them in different variations, He advertises in the classifieds/ windflags. Company is Flyingfish Fundamentals.

I have sent

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost02 View Post
    Anyone of you machinist, that have the proper equipment to build me a nice wood or plastic cartridge holder to fit my Seb Neo handle, I would be willing to pay a reasonable price for it. It would need to be split, because the nob will not unscrew. I have searched the Internet and asked who has them, with no real response. I do not have the equipment to do so. Thanks for the help.
    Seb an e-mail concerning the knob on your rest. When I hear back, we can determine what to do next.
    David