Thread: Virginia Benchrest

Virginia Benchrest

Any matches around Culpeper VA. For 10/22 or bolt guns.
    Thanks

Several Places

Several places to shoot in Virginia.

This coming week is the biggest week in Rimfire being held Kettlefoot Gun Club. There will be matches held every day from Tuesday night thru Sunday.

Kettlefoot Gun Club (Bristol) holds ARA, IR 50/50, and ABRA(10/22) matches every week

Wilderness Road is Gate City VA they hold ARA

Piney Hill Indoor Luray holds Indoor IR 50/50 and ARA matches

Black Creek Richmond holds IR 50/50 matches

ABRA Labor Day National Tournament.

Buck01, Mark your calendar for Labor day to attend the ABRA Nationals at Kettlefoot Gun Club. There will be prize money for the top 3 positions in each class plus target money and lots of prizes given away by drawing. It'll be a excellent opportunity to met many fine folks who enjoy shooting these 10/22's benchrest style. What's nice is there's a factory class so anyone with a 10/22, or any semiauto 22LR for that matter, can come out and give it a try. Kettlefoot has multiply ABRA matches each month so plenty of time to give it a try and get tuned up for the Nationals.

Les

Thanks I wish it was closer. Bristol is about 5 hours from me. But might try to make it.
    Can you camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck01 View Post
    Thanks I wish it was closer. Bristol is about 5 hours from me. But might try to make it.
    Can you camp.
    Camping is available at the Range and at several other places in and around Bristol.