Thread: SEB Rests - 2018 ASSA F-Class Smallbore Championship Sponsor

SEB Rests - 2018 ASSA F-Class Smallbore Championship Sponsor

Fellow Competitors:

American Smallbore Shooting Association (ASSA) is pleased to announce that SEB Rests has agreed to be a sponsor for the 2018 ASSA F-Class Smallbore Championships to be held July 7-8 at the Cardinal Center in Marengo, Ohio.

SEB is the premier F-class rest manufacturer with premier products including the NEO and MAX rests and the JOY-pod bipod. SEB rests are a common sight at F-Class world and national championship matches due to their excellent quality and smooth operation of the joystick rest adjustment. For information regarding SEB Rests visit their web site at: www.sebrests.com

You can also contact one of their US distributors:

Ernie Bishop
    Gillete, WY 82716
    ernieemily@yahoo.com
    307-257-7431

Mike Ratigan
    Woodward, Oklahoma 73801-1707
    mike22ppc@icloud.com

The entire ASSA organization is excited to be working with F-Class competitors to grow smallbore competition across the United States. We look forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming championships and sincerely appreciate all of the suggestions and input that we have received to date.

For additional information regarding the 2018 ASSA Championships or for contact information, visit our website at: http://www.americansmallbore.com/cha...ndar-2018.html

Best Regards,
    ASSA

That's fantastic !! Seb is a awesome person and a true ambassador to the shooting sports !

ASSA

I have contacted the Cardinal Center several times to see about setting up a display for your F Class Championship and have received no reply. Can you help? If so contact me at jim@kelbly.com.

Thank you

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by James A. Kelbly View Post
    ASSA

I have contacted the Cardinal Center several times to see about setting up a display for your F Class Championship and have received no reply. Can you help? If so contact me at jim@kelbly.com.

Thank you

Jim
    Jim
    I sent you and email and will follow up with you as noted.
    Best Regards,
    ken