Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lederer Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Ajshooter View Post
    What type bullet do these Lederer barrels prefer . Boat tail or flat base.
    If a 30 cal shooting VFS, it will love any of the fine 112 to 118 grn bullets available. I like BIB and Bart's.

If a 6mm in PPC, like most cut Rifled Barrels, it will like Boat Tails. That being said, last year, (on a whim), I ordered some of Bart's flat base bullets made on the late Ed Watson's dies, which Bart aquired.

The things Shot really well. That will be the bullet I will shoot this season.

Barrels

What is the wait time on these barrels anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajshooter View Post
    What is the wait time on these barrels anyone know?
    Guessing 3 months now. I have a lot of orders that people are waiting on. I currently have zero inventory.

Michael

Update

Barrel inventory is starting to look better again, along with much shorter delivery times for non-stock items. At this time, I'm still hesitant to list barrels in the classified section, but may have the inventory to do so pretty soon. If anyone has any updates on how their barrels are performing, that is the main thing people are wanting to hear. Remember you can PM me on here or contact me at michael@crankbalancer.com if you have any questions.

Michael
    Last edited by mturner; 03-13-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mturner View Post
    Barrel inventory is starting to look better again, along with much shorter delivery times for non-stock items. At this time, I'm still hesitant to list barrels in the classified section, but may have the inventory to do so pretty soon. If anyone has any updates on how their barrels are performing, that is the main thing people are wanting to hear. Remember you can PM me on here or contact me at michael@crankbalancer.com if you have any questions.

Michael
    Still waiting Michael.

I have been waiting almost 6 months....... jim

Butch and Jim

Butch,
    I have just received your barrel. Jim, I'm not aware of you having any barrels ordered through me. If you do, maybe I just don't recognize you by your user name. Butch sent me a check on 1-12-18, and 2 months later I have his barrel. Now lead times are getting closer to 4 weeks for non-stocked barrels.

Michael

Looking forward to it.
    Thanks Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim1K View Post
    Mine are ordered from Lederer, in Oct. so I see how you get passed over...... if you ordered them in Jan. ...... jim
    Should have ordered from Mike, Jim.

Glad to see lead times are decreasing Michael. I'm putting together a LV 6 PPC and will be placing an order with you shortly.

-Lee
    www.singleactions.com

I have to admit I was unprepared for the avalanche of orders I received over the winter. I'm doing my best to keep track of everything, but that certainly seems to be one of my weak points. I apologize to anyone who has had to wait longer than my estimated lead time when the order was placed.

For anyone who has been waiting longer than you think is reasonable, please contact me and I'll get things straightened out.

Congratulations to Bart Sauter and James Lederer

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...-at-600-yards/

It looks more like a 100 yard group.

Michael

Mine is chambered and will install the tuner next. A nice looking barrel and very straight.