Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions on Springers

Quote Originally Posted by AZUARO View Post
    Pete:

This same guy (Joe W Rhea) got another FWB 300 and he is in the process of rebuilding it for selling it, it looks like a good gun and this may be a good time to get on hold of him.

See the gun he is rebuilding here: http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/shes-a-real-daisy/

You can get on hold of him at: 903-279-1326 or at: 44vanilla@gmail.com

Pete Berube from Hamilton, MT (won a National Championship 2-3 years ago with his 300S) and I advised Joe when he first started rebuilding these guns, so he knows us well (by phone); you can tell him that "AZ" (from Montana)
    asked you to talk to him...and if you don't like or don't get this gun, he can get you another one.

There is another FWB 300 S for sale here: http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/s...umberOfPages=7

and another one here: http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/s...umberOfPages=7

Best regards,

AZ

JWR has a habit of finishing his stocks by dousing them with lighter fluid and setting them on fire. His rebuilds so far seem to be a drawn out learning experience.
    JimE is a reliable re-seller. He sources his guns in Europe.
    Pilkguns released a large group of extra well used FWBs a couple of years ago that many amateurs "rebuilt" with varying success. Be careful.

I'm finally ready

I am in a position now to buy a good FWB 300S if thee are any to be had at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Pete

Got One

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    I am in a position now to buy a good FWB 300S if thee are any to be had at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Pete
    Found what appears to be a nice rifle. It's in the mail!

Pete

42.7N 71.6W ie; 1/4 mile south of NH & stuck in MA
    Congrats Pete. Glad to hear it, and can't wait to see it.

Dave

The seller claims she's a shooter

We'll see. If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas, eh? Wonder if Dick sold his?

Pete

She arrived !

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    We'll see. If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas, eh? Wonder if Dick sold his?

Pete
    My FWB 300 arrived Wednesday and appears to be as advertised, physically. Now to see if she is a shooter. It's been raining too much for me to venture to the range so next week we'll give er a try.

Pete