Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Someone from New Bern, North Carolina asked me how he could get involved in long range shooting. He sounds interested but doesn't know how to get started. Can someone please help him. I am a short range shooter. If someone would e-mail me, I can relay the information to him. My e-mail is gww243@suddenlink.net. Thanks.

Gary Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Walters View Post
    Someone from New Bern, North Carolina asked me how he could get involved in long range shooting. He sounds interested but doesn't know how to get started. Can someone please help him. I am a short range shooter. If someone would e-mail me, I can relay the information to him. My e-mail is gww243@suddenlink.net. Thanks.

Gary Walters
    if that shooter is in North Carolina they are in the hotbed of 600 yard and 1 k shooters.

Bill Shehane, Rich DeSemone, Larry Isehhouer, James Coffey, and a whole passel more.

Try North Carolina 1000 Yard, Hawks Ridge or Piedmont. One or all should have websites. Matt

There used to be a couple of guys who shot at Hawks Ridge in the eastern end of the state where New Bern is. They would be a big help. I just don't remember the names.

Danny