Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rifle Accuracy Facts by Harold Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I'm offering $65USD shipped to WA state USA if the book has dustcover.

I'm willing to send funds, you ship once check clears..... no rush as I already have 4 copies

I've ordered books, bottom metal and parts from Oz in near past, lines are open, shipping is quick and reasonably priced.

let me know
    Dustcover?

Was this printed as a hardback? My copy is paperback, and I bought it before anyone cared.

GsT

Quote Originally Posted by GeneT View Post
    Dustcover?

Was this printed as a hardback? My copy is paperback, and I bought it before anyone cared.

GsT
    I buy 'Hell I Was There' and 'Rifle Accuracy Facts' in both hard and soft cover editions. I have two hardcover editions of RAF still in the plastic as well as wrapped copies of 'Precision Shooting Reloading Handbook' and 'The Border Wars Of The Upper Ohio Valley' by Hintzen

They make great Christmas gifts.

Brennan was one of the last of the Greats...... he truly recognized excellence and worked his butt off to produce it. His collaboration with Norm and Rocky Chandler is an example..... I treasure my collection.

He might have attracted more writers

and contributors if he had accepted electronic submissions.

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    and contributors if he had accepted electronic submissions.
    No question he was stubborn. I don't like the way PRECISION SHOOTING folded without warning !!! Did the writers get oaid ???

Dick Wright claimed he was owed by Brennan and Dick was part owner of Precision Shooter.

Al

LOL!

Brennan?

It's in a paper file somewhere is my guess.

BTW I don't in any way dislike David Brennan, we don't even know each other. I just tried to submit an article in 5-parts once and I think it might be possible that Mr B is even less computer literate than I'm, if that's possible.

al
    I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

Later
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post
    I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

Later
    Dave
    All absolutely true

But he DID recognize excellence and he DID do a thing.... warts, feathers-n-all

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Really? Really?

First post after joining today and we should believe itís legitimate????

Annnnnnddddd on a six year old subject?????

Really??????

Really????

Yep Really. I was searching under the books title to determine what prices they were bringing and found this forum. We have a buy,swap,sell at our local club on Sunday and I was going to take it along. Being as you fellas are the most interested audience I posted it here.

Yep I saw the topic was 6 years old............but I've chased books for longer than that. Yes I posted moments after joining...........didn't think you had to inhabit the site for years before you could post.

Yep Really, Really. I have the book for sale. Perhaps one of your members wants it.

I'm offering $65USD shipped to WA state USA if the book has dustcover.

I'm willing to send funds, you ship once check clears..... no rush as I already have 4 copies

I've ordered books, bottom metal and parts from Oz in near past, lines are open, shipping is quick and reasonably priced.

let me know
    This is a paperback copy therefore no dust jacket.

4 copies ???? you must enjoy it more than I did !!!! I thought it was hard to read.