Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Rifle Accuracy Facts by Harold Vaughn

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Albany, OR
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I'm offering $65USD shipped to WA state USA if the book has dustcover.

    I'm willing to send funds, you ship once check clears..... no rush as I already have 4 copies

    I've ordered books, bottom metal and parts from Oz in near past, lines are open, shipping is quick and reasonably priced.

    let me know
    Dustcover?

    Was this printed as a hardback? My copy is paperback, and I bought it before anyone cared.

    GsT

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,447
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneT View Post
    Dustcover?

    Was this printed as a hardback? My copy is paperback, and I bought it before anyone cared.

    GsT
    I buy 'Hell I Was There' and 'Rifle Accuracy Facts' in both hard and soft cover editions. I have two hardcover editions of RAF still in the plastic as well as wrapped copies of 'Precision Shooting Reloading Handbook' and 'The Border Wars Of The Upper Ohio Valley' by Hintzen

    They make great Christmas gifts.

    Brennan was one of the last of the Greats...... he truly recognized excellence and worked his butt off to produce it. His collaboration with Norm and Rocky Chandler is an example..... I treasure my collection.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    1,653

    He might have attracted more writers

    and contributors if he had accepted electronic submissions.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    roanoke,va.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    and contributors if he had accepted electronic submissions.
    No question he was stubborn. I don't like the way PRECISION SHOOTING folded without warning !!! Did the writers get oaid ???

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    317
    Dick Wright claimed he was owed by Brennan and Dick was part owner of Precision Shooter.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Down By the Cedar River
    Posts
    1,112

    Al

    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    LOL!

    Brennan?

    It's in a paper file somewhere is my guess.

    BTW I don't in any way dislike David Brennan, we don't even know each other. I just tried to submit an article in 5-parts once and I think it might be possible that Mr B is even less computer literate than I'm, if that's possible.

    al
    I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

    Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

    Later
    Dave

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post
    I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

    Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

    Later
    Dave
    All absolutely true

    But he DID recognize excellence and he DID do a thing.... warts, feathers-n-all

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Really? Really?

    First post after joining today and we should believe itís legitimate????

    Annnnnnddddd on a six year old subject?????

    Really??????

    Really????

    Yep Really. I was searching under the books title to determine what prices they were bringing and found this forum. We have a buy,swap,sell at our local club on Sunday and I was going to take it along. Being as you fellas are the most interested audience I posted it here.

    Yep I saw the topic was 6 years old............but I've chased books for longer than that. Yes I posted moments after joining...........didn't think you had to inhabit the site for years before you could post.

    Yep Really, Really. I have the book for sale. Perhaps one of your members wants it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I'm offering $65USD shipped to WA state USA if the book has dustcover.

    I'm willing to send funds, you ship once check clears..... no rush as I already have 4 copies

    I've ordered books, bottom metal and parts from Oz in near past, lines are open, shipping is quick and reasonably priced.

    let me know
    This is a paperback copy therefore no dust jacket.

    4 copies ???? you must enjoy it more than I did !!!! I thought it was hard to read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •