Thread: Farley coax rest

Farley coax rest

Are Farley's still making the coax front rest, I've emailed them several times over the last 3 months and have not received a reply. I'd like to buy a right hand one for my wife and I can only think of a couple of reasons Farley's wouldn't want to sell one and that is either they aren't making them any more or they don't want to sell them.

I checked with Bruno's, since they had an add in the classifieds, I had a reply within 3 days but they don't have any, does anyone know where I can buy a Farley Coax II rest??..........Ian

Thumbs up Have you considered a SE&A

You might consider one of Butches tops from SE&A. Have been using mine since 2005 and really like it.
    Centerfire

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Owen View Post
    Are Farley's still making the coax front rest, I've emailed them several times over the last 3 months and have not received a reply. I'd like to buy a right hand one for my wife and I can only think of a couple of reasons Farley's wouldn't want to sell one and that is either they aren't making them any more or they don't want to sell them.

I checked with Bruno's, since they had an add in the classifieds, I had a reply within 3 days but they don't have any, does anyone know where I can buy a Farley Coax II rest??..........Ian
    Did you try Stuart Elliot? www.benchrest.com.au
    When you come over next you could take one back