Thread: Anyone make a 2 oz. trigger for an Anschutz model 54 ?

Anyone make a 2 oz. trigger for an Anschutz model 54 ?

Too used to the light Jewell triggers in the centerfire BR rifles.

The 5018 Anschutz trigger can be adjusted to less then 2 oz in single stage configuration. It comes/came with all 1600 series forward 54's and can be easily adapted to 1400 series ss actions. It is in my opinion the best trigger available today, and I have several rifles with 1.5 oz Jewells. If you can find a Kenyon for a 54 then you can have the very best but they are darn near unobtanium. bob

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krupa View Post
    Too used to the light Jewell triggers in the centerfire BR rifles.
    So is Joe Krupa moving into the 22 RimFire BR competitive shooting field...???

Looks to me like Joe is getting real serious about this 22 B/R thing. Hope to see him and maybe Lowell Hotenstien at a match someday!Lowell has a Swindlehurst that needs shooting also.

MWW

Rimfire's too hard. Ask Tony B.

I just have a neat old Anschutz and some old Eley ammo that I shoot with a buddy at WWCCA when I want to relax.

Unfortunately, nobody told me that these things are tempermental. At least in centerfire you can adjust the load and learn what the environmental changes do to the tune. Rimfire is like spending a weekend in a haunted house.

However, it is neat to watch the bullet trail into the hole like a sinking fastball at 50 yards through a 36X scope.

More like an Ex wife/ girlfriend , no matter what you do they are always .............

Joe,
    Pretty darn amaz'in when the snake takes out the X dot aint it!
    Steve