Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western States Airgun Regional Match - March 17th & 18th Registration & Match Info

Hi Bob,

I don't know where you are located, but if you can make it to Sacramento, bring all those air rifles along because we have the perfect venue for you to shoot them all. Spend a couple of days competing and shooting in wonderful environment.

Jim in Sacramento

4268 Hwy 99 South, Ashland, Oregon, 97520
    Hey Jim,

It looks like a good number from the Grants Pass Wild River Club are coming... and JD and team USA from Washington state.. I might get Mark, Bob and Allan to join me from AARR here in Ashland...What do you hear from the Calif. shooters?

Wacky Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Burns View Post
    ...What do you hear from the Calif. shooters?

Wacky Wayne
    Hi Wayne,

It looks like we will have a good showing from California as well. Several of the local Field Target shooters will be attending, as well as few of the local centerfire benchrest shooters who are going to give air rifle benchrest a try. In addition some of the Southern CA BR shooters are planning on making the trip. We should have a fun, well attended and competetive match.

I have made one change to the match schedule, the Open Class match on Saturday will be a 50 yard match rather than 25m. This will give us 25m and 50 yd matches on both Saturday and Sunday.

Jim in Sacramento

Last Call For Western States Match participants

We are a little more than a week away from the Western States Regional Airgun Benchrest Match being held at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center near Ione, CA. Follow the link in the first post in this thread for match information and registration forms.

The Saturday Match on March 17th is a USA Air Rifle Benchrest Association sanctioned event shooting Light Varmint (12fpe) , Heavy Varmint (20fpe) and Open Class (35 fpe). If you are shooting the Light Varmint Match you can also have your score included as an individual in the USA vs. United Kingdom Postal Match taking place this month. JD Dodge is leading a team of shooters from Washington State that is entered in the team competition for the postal match. Don't worry about all the match details, if you have an air rifle .22 caliber or less shooting 35fpe or less you can participate in at least one of the matches.

Sunday's matches are for bragging rights. The Sporter/Hunter Class match is for all the air gunners who hunt, plink and punch paper with their air guns. No competition rifles or fancy rests allowed, light hunting rifles off soft bags is the order of the day. The Unlimited Class match on Sunday is just that unlimited (other than a.22 caliber maximum bullet size). 50 shots at 50 yards, which rifle and which shooter will prevail? Be there to find out.

It looks like several of the shooters and rifles that competed at the World Championships in North Carolina last summer will be attending. Come on out and meet and shoot with some of the best in the sport and have a look at some of the most accurate air rifles available today. It should be a fun and competitive weekend, dont miss it.

Jim in Sacramento

Cool

Correcting a BIG Oversite............................
    Everyone missed out here on the pictures I took unless you caught them on the NWA-BR.com Web Site. http://nwa-br.com/
    Enjoy..............

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9253708...7629259490126/

Next time I'll double check my list twice........
    -JD
    Last edited by AIROSOK; 06-27-2012 at 02:38 PM.