Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Texas Rain Gauge

New Texas Rain Gauge

Too danged big, it'll never work!

Range Gauge

Butch, my son lives in Belton and he reports that it rained for 8 minutes yesterday. Maybe a timepiece will do.

You guys need to visit up here............where it's a little "warm".

Kevin

Talk about Dry, tropical storm Dan, had the wet sucked out of it when it hit Texas.

Yea Butch..... It's really pitiful...... I feel so sorry for the folks try'n to Ranch and Farm..........

The month of July, the whole state of Oklahoma set an all time record.......... Avg High temperature temps for ALL 77 counties in 1956 97.6 deg............ 2011 77 counties broke it by 1.1 deg.............98.7

Last two weeks the lowest high for Oklahoma county has been 98............ Just one day in those last 14 days.. The rest WELL over 100deg........ 108 today on the first day of August..............

Ohhh dear Lord....!
    cale

LOL!

My first cousin who was born here in the Pacific NW and grew up in British Columbia is moving his family to Austin.... THAT oughtta' cure them web feet!

al

yeah and weve only got two more months of it!!!!!!

The bad news: It's 102F already at 11:30 am headed for a forecast high around 110F. The good news: We got over 5" of rain out here at the farm in the latter half of July. The unfortunate folks in town 6 miles away got less than an inch. Vic

Sure.... Global warming is not real........ Believe that and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

So you're the one who bought the bridge, huh? No surprise really, seein' as how you believe in global warming.
    Last edited by RiverRider; 08-02-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRider View Post
    So you're the one who bought the bridge, huh? No surprise really, seein' as how you believe in global warming.
    None are so blind that will not see.... Sheesh Why do I waste my time. The facts are there, the heat is there, the drought is there. Sure keep believing Rush and the right wing radio as you dry up and blow away.

Columbia River is home, The oceans is where i live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina1 View Post
    Sure.... Global warming is not real........ Believe that and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
    Hey, bring that global warming here, last three summers have sucked in Wa. State. Getting tired of Juneuary. Anyone want to trade LaNinya for thier global warming?

None are so blind that will not see.... Sheesh Why do I waste my time. The facts are there, the heat is there, the drought is there. Sure keep believing Rush and the right wing radio as you dry up and blow away.
    Funny,, the last report they released said that the so called global warming was caused by solar flares and will increase then go dormant.
    It further stated that they had been able to actually back track the pattern. Thats why for some periods we have extreemly cold winters also.
    But then you can find a report out there that will support almost anything you want to believe. You just have to look for them.

The sun is producing massive solar flares right now and has been doing so for several months. A top NASA scientist has recently revealed that satellite data shows that the earth radiates far more heat back out into space than is allowed for in the models that are being used to predict global warming. The UN's climate change unit was nailed for manipulating data a couple of years ago in order to support the theory of global warming. The facts are there, the lies are revealed, the liars unmasked. Sure keep believing Algore and the left wing media as your country, your liberty, and your prosperity disappear before your eyes.

Do you not get the feeling it's all just a scam designed to give government an excuse to take everything you have away from you? Are you that willing to let global totalitarianism have its way?