Thread: Benchrest Schools

Benchrest Schools

Hi all,

Are there any upcoming Benchrest Schools in the mid-west (I live in Michigan). I think I would benifit greatly from attending one of the schools. I have read Mike Ratigans (sp?) book and am just finishing up Tony Boyers. I have also read the PS "Book".

I think having someone critique me and my equipment and give me some pointers would be helpful.

Regards,

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by rrwildlife View Post
    Hi all,

Are there any upcoming Benchrest Schools in the mid-west (I live in Michigan). I think I would benifit greatly from attending one of the schools. I have read Mike Ratigans (sp?) book and am just finishing up Tony Boyers. I have also read the PS "Book".

I think having someone critique me and my equipment and give me some pointers would be helpful.

Regards,

Ryan
    Ryan,

There are no "schools" scheduled for 2011. That said, any weekend match could well be a damn good school one-on-one. Where are you at in mi? There are a lot of matches in the area that a lot of us can help you at.

Quote Originally Posted by David Halblom View Post
    Ryan,

There are no "schools" scheduled for 2011. That said, any weekend match could well be a damn good school one-on-one. Where are you at in mi? There are a lot of matches in the area that a lot of us can help you at.
    I live just South of Lansing. Thanks for the reply. I looks like I will have to just show up at a few matches and learn on the fly.

I apprecaite the response.

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan,

I live in Rives Junction, give me a call. 569-2989

Greg

Ryan,

Give Greg a call. I know Greg, Joe, Lowell and some others are often available on the friday before a match at WWCCA. They can steer you right.

Hovis

Hovis,

Are you going to the Shamrock?

David

Thanks guys,

I will be calling Greg in a couple of Day's.

Regards,

Ryan