Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How can I get in contact with Scott Hunter??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    180

    How can I get in contact with Scott Hunter??

    Does anyone have a phone number for me please?

    Chris

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    southland
    Posts
    358

    shunter@nts-online.net

    940-631-4545

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    180
    Thank you Jerry

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas
    Posts
    500

    How to get in contact with Scott Hunter

    There are many ways to get in touch with our esteemed Gulf Coast Director. Here are a few; 1 Go into any truck stop woman's restroom and peruse the graffiti on the walls. Look under "for a bad time call..". 2 Look at the military's don't ask, don't tell, don't even consider thinking about list. 3 Log onto the Longest List of Internet Porn. He is the one listed under the heading other. 4 Go to Wichita Falls, Texas. Listen for loud screaming and cursing. Run in that direction. Above all forget about contacting North Korea, any Mexican drug cartel hit man or Hugo Chavez. They have long ago washed their hands of him. Tim

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    180
    You must be careful about all these nasty things you say about people Tim. Have you forgotten we are in a sport with 2oz triggers? You would not want one of those things to go off by accident.

    Tim: it will be fun shooting with you in 2011. I do not know of a man with a larger (no, it is not what you think) library of jokes on tap at any moment of the day. Have a great Christmas season.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Texas Panhandle
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Harris View Post
    Tim: ... I do not know of a man with a larger (no, it is not what you think) library of jokes on tap at any moment of the day. Have a great Christmas season.
    I take it you haven't shot around Arnold Jewell much?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    180
    Mike, you are correct. Arnold is hilarious. But to tell the truth, I have not seen him at a shoot in a long time. Is he still shooting?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bryant View Post
    I take it you haven't shot around Arnold Jewell much?
    AMEN ! and Merry Christmas.

    Best,
    Dan Batko

    "Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bulverde, Tx.
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    There are many ways to get in touch with our esteemed Gulf Coast Director. Here are a few; 1 Go into any truck stop woman's restroom and peruse the graffiti on the walls. Look under "for a bad time call..". 2 Look at the military's don't ask, don't tell, don't even consider thinking about list. 3 Log onto the Longest List of Internet Porn. He is the one listed under the heading other. 4 Go to Wichita Falls, Texas. Listen for loud screaming and cursing. Run in that direction. Above all forget about contacting North Korea, any Mexican drug cartel hit man or Hugo Chavez. They have long ago washed their hands of him. Tim
    Hillarious!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas
    Posts
    500
    Chris, You are right about making fun of people. You would be surprised, however, how people will repay my teasing with goodwill. Why just recently Richard Reid sent me a brand new pair of wingtip shoes that he had made in Iran. The Taliban sent me a really heavy weight vest with a red button that I am supposed to press so it will light up with a special message on Christmas. I can tell just now by the whistling noise overhead that I am getting my annual holiday gift from Kim Jong Il air express no less. Listen, I better run. Tim

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    180
    I give you a couple of bags of "goodwill" next time I see you Tim. In the mean time enjoy Christmas and all those who have to put up with Tim during the year.

    Chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •