Thread: Rig Scoring Plugs

Rig Scoring Plugs

Haven't seen these in awhile, are they still available. Are there any other
    scoring plugs made

Ibs

Has gone from the plug to a reticle for scoring score targets. The plug could damage the target and make it tougher to score should a second opinion be needed. You can buy the reticle from IBS for I believe $55.00 still. The device has something like ten different caliber reticles for scoring.

Scoring Reticle

Frances,
    NBRSA also sells the scoring reticles. They are $55 postpaid. I bought one last month and prefer it over the scoring plugs.
    Best,
    Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

To all concerned

Quote Originally Posted by wolf gray View Post
    Frances,
    NBRSA also sells the scoring reticles. They are $55 postpaid. I bought one last month and prefer it over the scoring plugs.
    Best,
    Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"
    the reticles from the NBRSA and the IBS are both from the same maker. Chose who you buy from based on who you want on the "Pay to the order" line on your check. There is no difference.

Scoring plugs

Be advised that scoring plugs are available from Champions Choice in LaVergne,Tn. They are not Rig manufactired but are qute nice plugs. The Bullseye pistol shooters still use them.

Mike Swartz

Mike, and the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Swartz View Post
    Be advised that scoring plugs are available from Champions Choice in LaVergne,Tn. They are not Rig manufactired but are qute nice plugs. The Bullseye pistol shooters still use them.

Mike Swartz
    of the score shooters out there, where you can, legally, legitimately, do yourselves a favor and move away from plugs to the reticule. More accurate, repeatable, non-disruptive, and a whole lot more usable. Do yourselves the favor