Thread: Scope mount and rings for a Savage 12?

Scope mount and rings for a Savage 12?

Decided to buy the Savage 12 in 6mm BR. Would appreciate some suggestions on decent scope mounts and rings. Scope will be a Sightron 6x24 that I've been saving for this project.
    Thanks

I have Burris Signature Zee rings on 3 Savages and 3 other rifles. Pleased with every one of them. I put the Burris XTB bases on my Target Action. Happy with them, but I can't tell they are any better than the el-cheapo Weaver bases. Lots of good options for 1-piece bases. I like the looks of the Ken Ferrel base.

Luck, tim

Leupold bases and 30mm (high) Burris Signature rings for my Burris Black Diamond 8-32x 50mm SF scope.

Call Gary Usher @ Talley Mfg in Santee SC, great rings and really great service

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

Burris bases......two pc turn in..Round Rear

Then twist some Burris Signature rings in....no stress or ring marks on the scope body...you can easily swap the inserts for 10s or 20 if you need more elevation...get the Round rear bases for the Accue trigger action...oh yea..and some Lapua 6BR brass...

The turn in rings look very nice, and add something to the value of a rifle.
    Talley rings are really nice and in the past few years, have gotten the nod
    from me. Turn ins do have some issues from time to time, so you wont
    see many used on target rifles

Turn in style rings/bases.....

Seem to work for me....here's a target from my s/shot Savage/Pac Nor 260 AI project... I use 'em on all my varmint/target rifles..

I use Kelbys Rings and bases. Cant beat them in my book. Call Ian he will fix you up.