Thread: Magic City ARA State Tournament

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Magic City ARA State Tournament

Anybody seen any of the results on the Magic City Gun Club A.R.A. State Tournament from this past Sunday..???

Dave

Muscle Shoals , AL , NASA IS MY HOME RANGE IN SHEFFIELD AL.

MCGC ARA Alabama State Match

I shot in it and have the score sheet, Magic City is not my home range I am not a member just a guest and don't know if they want them posted I will leave that to Terry but if you P.M. me I will send you a copy. We had a blast and learned allot and met some mighty fine folks, the rain was the only bad part it was torrential "biblical" rains and heavy switching wind. I tell you this Ms. Gilliland's banana pudding and BBQ made it all worth while, it hit the spot after shooting 5 of the 6 targets in 57-60 deg. 13.7 mph avg. winds with a gust of 37.3 and RH 100% all morning long. We took a new ARA team of 3 from NASA here in North Alabama, I came in 11'th out of a field of 16 with Bart Harkins 12'th and my Wife 16'th. We had never even seen an ARA target until we shot it, I hold several records in USBR and will be adding ARA to my repertoire and we might become a sanctioned club if our USBR shooters want to add an extra game to our monthly match schedule. "T"

I sent an E-mail to you with Terry's attachment of the results.
    Last edited by tony q.c.i.s.; 05-22-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Muscle Shoals , AL , NASA IS MY HOME RANGE IN SHEFFIELD AL.
    You can allso see the scores here http://rimfireshooting.com/index.php?showtopic=3687 , it is the last post under the thread. Allso if you want to see the match pictures you can find them here http://www.youtube.com/fiereno "T"
    Last edited by tony q.c.i.s.; 05-24-2009 at 12:45 PM.