Thread: Pine Tree shoot in 2009

Pine Tree shoot in 2009

After the Precision Shooting Board of Directors meeting in Johnstown NY on August 23--some interested parties met with John Delsalvio and Harold Miller from the Pine Tree Club and plans have been firmed up to conduct a registered 2 day Score Shoot at the club in 2009. they plan to run as the 2009 NYS Score Championship. Dates will be coordinated to optimize the attendance.

They will do this first match as score as the rebuild to the range facilities did not yet include moving backers.

They have a new covered firing line with concrete pad and 35 benches.

I hope that the place is filled and overflowing for the tournament at the Home of Modern Benchrest Shooting.

Jim Borden

Jim,

Will one day be one yardage and the second day a different yardage? Or, will one day be LV and the other day be HV?

100 Saturday

Adrian

they are currently planning to run 100 yard on Saturday and 200 yard Sunday
    they will register VFS, VH and HTR

Jim

Jim

the info regarding Johnstown is good news. I'll look forward to shooting there. Thanks for your persuasive efforts!

Thanks Jim. For those of us that have shot at Johnstown it is wonderful news-it is a special place. The Pine Tree Club is benchrest's version of Fenway Park.

Jeff

Pine tree shoot in 2009

thanks for the heads up jim"
    Johnsstown was one of my favorites' I'm glad to hear it will be up and running next year. Good Work on convincing them to open up the range
    again for benchrest' Gerry