Thread: Ive heard

Ive heard

Mention of looking over match lists for equipment or load info? Is this correct?and could someone direct me to where I can find this info if what Im thinking is true. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonK View Post
    Mention of looking over match lists for equipment or load info? Is this correct?and could someone direct me to where I can find this info if what Im thinking is true. Thanks

A whole bunch of info can be found here. The equipment lists are usually at the end of each match results.

http://www.international-benchrest.com/matchMain.shtml

James

Thanks James!! This is a great place to get some info for starting load data!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonK View Post
    Thanks James!! This is a great place to get some info for starting load data!
    Actually, you still need to back off the loads listed in the match reports and work your way up watching out for pressure signs in your rifle. Even though most PPC chambers are pretty close to the same dimensionally there could be slight differences in freebore diameter, barrel diameters that could cause pressures to escalate swiftly.

Definatly! I just neededsome starting point ideas. but thanks for the heads up

Brandon;
    Consider the starting point at least 25% less than any Competitive Benchrest load you see here. By far most of these loads are not suitable for a factory rifle.

Mike Swartz

That's The Truth

When I fill out equipment list now, where it says "Powder-weight", I just put "Lots of 133".........jackie

I will make sure I start at a safe load, it would be nice if there was dasher data in a reload book, so I just rite down everything I come across and if something seems high i compare it to similar loads and make sure I back down to a safe level. thanks for info everyone.