Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loggins front rest

The far left coast where the guns are banned and the liberals rule the land
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
    It isn't! While they are fine rests, that is not what you are really looking for. Logins or Fulgrum is the direction you want to go in.
    Would you please explain the reason for your opinion?

Well I

shoot with Mike and have for a few years. I believe I know what he's looking for and what would fancy his needs most. We have talked about this subject on a few occaions and he's looking along the lines of a Loggins or a Fulgrum. While the Seb rest is a very fine piece of equipment and a few of the shooters I know have them, I don't think Mike would be comfortable with one. Since he will be buying and using it, I'm sure he will make the best choice for himself.

Steve is right. The Loggins is what I really want. He has been very generous with his time and help and I like the way his Loggins is set up. It suits the way I shoot and would be a nice up-grade from my current set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    ultramag44 What is that rifle ???? Glenn
    Glenn, it's a Hammerli Straight Pull Match Rifle, Double Set triggers, caliber .308 Winchester, 36X B&L scope.

But since this is a rimfire forum, here is the SEB rest under my Winchester 52 E, Lyman LWBR 20X scope.

Here's one of Ken's rests with the heavy gun and sporter top. I might consider selling it.

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ken Fulgrum rest(600x480).jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	5998