Thread: 1000 Yard Benchrest School

1000 Yard Benchrest School

It seems this thread has moved off the board so I thought I'd refresh it. When I first posted this event, I got lots of response to hold a space for shooters. I responded to those shooters and a few have reserved their spots at the school. The enrollment is limited and I am still holding some positions for those of you who have indicated an interest. For everyone else- we are holding a training class for 1000 yard benchrest shooting at the Williamsport range on May 9,10 and 11. The course will cover all aspects of shooting at 1000 yards from precision relaoding, load development, to gun control and record shooting. The classes will be hosted by Williamsport Hall of Fame members and renown gunsmiths to help all students through the different phases of 1000 yard benchrest. The cost per student is $200 for this event. The student does not need to bring anything to the class except a healthy desire to learn. Everything will be provided for the class including rifles to shoot. Contact me directly at frankgrappone@sbcglobal.net or someone at our website at www.pa1000yard.com. Its great fun, come join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Keerthi View Post
    Hey! I've recently completed Mobile Application Testing Training. I like it but shooting is my passion. Can you please help me out by giving few tips to balance my career. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks in advance.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!

Write an app that correlates causality re SD and ES as concerns Mean Group Center contrasted with median and average (VS Absolute) and Bob's yer Uncle!

Frank Grappone attended out short range IBS bench rest School at East Tawas , Michigan in 2011. He displayed there his knowledge of the sport and I'm sure you will get excellent tutoring at Williamsport, PA. It should be a worthwhile time at the school. These schools actually save you time and money and shorten the learning curve.

you do realize the original single post is TEN YEARS OLD.
    that a spammer replied with a link to who knows where,
    and that typical al posted an appropriate typical response.

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    you do realize the original single post is TEN YEARS OLD.
    that a spammer replied with a link to who knows where,
    and that typical al posted an appropriate typical response.
    "typical al"????

Are you saying I'm becoming predictable?

egads

predictable...no way!

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    "typical al"????

Are you saying I'm becoming predictable?

egads