Thread: Mid barrel tunners

Mid barrel tunners

Can someone let me know how to locate manufacturers or distributers of Mid Barrel Tunners?.
    Thanks Bert

Petrea(Ohio 124) On Salt Crick in SE Ohio

Thumbs up Gene Davis Contact Info

gdavis10@columbus.rr.com
    740-468-2232
    Gene Davis an Ohio Smith

you can also get them from Charlie Scott 913-963-1557
    Joe

Thanks just what i was looking far.
    Bert

I have a suggestion,lets not talk to much about the Mid Barrel Tuners,The reason being,Over on the Centerfire forum,They are now explaining the ins & outs of Tuners & how to set them If they find out about the Mid tuners ,they will go nuts,The regular tuners have already got them in a hissy,throwing one more variable into the pot might send them over the edge,Go over & read some of the posts,We were there 10 years ago & now know the real truth.. BILL

You're right Bill, it's a hoot. I've been visiting over there as well, hardly ever do, but when I see "Kathy", I have to take a look. I especially like the last one, "it even works with the 16" guns on the battleship Missouri". Thanks, Douglas

Say Bill, seems that I was out sick the day the real truth was revealed. If I promise not to tell the centerfire guys, could you sorta jist whisper it to me so I too can come in outa the dark. Got a mid barrel tuner on the way and if I don't get the real truth about that thing on the end of my barrel before it gets here I is gonna be sca-rood. TIA

Bill M
    I appreciate you post. The "new discovery", may be the air plane pilot's spin on tuners. I agree don't add any " salt or pepper to the pot" that also affects tuning. ha

Jim