Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New A&D scale.

I guess

I'm glad I spent the Nursing Homes money on my Sartorius. So far it is proving to be all the youtubes say it is. Buy a good one and cry once.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    I'm glad I spent the Nursing Homes money on my Sartorius. So far it is proving to be all the youtubes say it is. Buy a good one and cry once.

Pete
    Did you add the Autotrickler to your Sartorius?

No

Quote Originally Posted by adamsgt View Post
    Did you add the Autotrickler to your Sartorius?
    I have an electric trickler. I'm gonna make a lexan door I can drill a hole big enough for the spout to go through.

Pete

I have an electric trickler. I'm gonna make a lexan door I can drill a hole big enough for the spout to go through.

Pete
    On my GD 503 I cut out a slot in a piece of cardboard for the auto trickler and taped it to the door and close the door and not touch the tube on the trickler. it has worked for 10 years.... jim

Smile I'm not smart enough

Quote Originally Posted by jim1K View Post
    On my GD 503 I cut out a slot in a piece of cardboard for the auto trickler and taped it to the door and close the door and not touch the tube on the trickler. it has worked for 10 years.... jim
    for a solution like that. I wanted the door to look like I had bored a hole in the glass . Just my vanity I guess. For we who can't shoot, there has to be something else in it for us .

Pete

for a solution like that. I wanted the door to look like I had bored a hole in the glass . Just my vanity I guess. For we who can't shoot, there has to be something else in it for us .

Pete
    I drilled a hole through mine on a drill press using diamond tipped hole saw bought on Amazon