Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Prayers for Ronnie Cheek

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,766

    Prayers for Ronnie Cheek

    Got an email that Ronnie had a heart attack and that he and his wife may have covid. He was at home as they won't let him in the hospital.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    708
    Whow he had a Heart Attack and cannot go to the ER or be admitted into the Hospital what is this Country turning into. God will take care of him and that is what I am asking him to do.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Whow he had a Heart Attack and cannot go to the ER or be admitted into the Hospital what is this Country turning into. God will take care of him and that is what I am asking him to do.
    I need to amend that. He had extensive heart surgery and was discharged because of covid. I'm waiting on updates.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,900
    Butch, please keep us up to date on this situation.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    1,790

    Butch

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    I need to amend that. He had extensive heart surgery and was discharged because of covid. I'm waiting on updates.
    probably quite similar to a situation of a good friend this past March. He had surgery for an blood vessel aneurism on his heart(major surgery) and was discharged in 3 days due to covid concerns in the hospital. Probably a wise move at the time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    probably quite similar to a situation of a good friend this past March. He had surgery for an blood vessel aneurism on his heart(major surgery) and was discharged in 3 days due to covid concerns in the hospital. Probably a wise move at the time.
    Probably a good idea.
    I would bet he was having an unremarkable recovery in those few days,
    so best to get him as far away from sick people as possible.

    Getting a Covid infection while recovering from heart surgery would
    not be a good thing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    649
    Butch, what's the latest regarding Ronnie?
    Ronnie, though we've never met, if you're listening, best regards and prayers for your full recovery - a brother
    in arms. RG

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,766
    I have an email out for him. Ronnie is just a great guy!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    5,285
    "Great guy" is an understatement for sure! Hope this turns out well!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,766
    I have no current info on Ronnie. Anybody else have any word?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9

    prayers for him and his wife

    our prayers go out for him and his wife

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,766
    Only word I have heard is Ronnie's son is coming in from College Station to help fill his orders.Keep the prayers coming.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilcox, PA
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by butch lambert View Post
    only word i have heard is ronnie's son is coming in from college station to help fill his orders.keep the prayers coming.
    good luck ronnie we all need a little help at times keep on truckin bill brawand

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    272

    Update?

    Anyone heard how Ronnie's doing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •