Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visual Evidence Of A Lost Shooting Season.

I can only dream. Were I come from that would sell for $750 a square foot and would be on a 8,000 foot lot. We don't have tornado's to worry about ya the ground shakes a little and some fires, but we do have an over abundance of liberals. Why am I still here?

Jackie not knowing how far it is from your shop are you also going to have some machinery at your new home.

Looking to the future, yes.

There will come a day when I will not be able to enjoy the facility of my shop. Looking toward that, I will outfit the ďgarageĒ you see in the house ad with a Lathe, mill, and any other tools it will take to satisfy the needs of my hobbies.

visual evidence of a lost season

Jackie,

Congrats on a nice place! Only thing I notice is in the shop/garage, the ceiling is too low to get the full use of the lift. You need to open the ceiling up so you can get the lift all the up!

Thank you Sir it appears you will be enjoying all of those years of long hours, stressful days at times and hard dedicated work. And the big plus being so close to your own home range to top it all off.

Sounds like a good deal to me Jackie. Youíve worked hard all your life, you might as well have some of the benefits of what youíve worked to earn. Missed you this weekend at Midland. But, not sure you actually missed a lot by not being there. It was certainly the hottest match Iíve ever shot in at MIdland with temperatures around 106 or so. Maybe be theyíll have a cool wave come in for the Buffalo Shoot next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bryant View Post
    Sounds like a good deal to me Jackie. Youíve worked hard all your life, you might as well have some of the benefits of what youíve worked to earn. Missed you this weekend at Midland. But, not sure you actually missed a lot by not being there. It was certainly the hottest match Iíve ever shot in at MIdland with temperatures around 106 or so. Maybe be theyíll have a cool wave come in for the Buffalo Shoot next month.
    Mike, Marilyn and I are just recovering from Covid 19. Tomorrow We both get tested to see if we are now negative.

Itís been a three week ordeal.

Clear Choice

Jackie, have you been able to get your final set of implants from Clear Choice? I'm Interested as to hear how happy you are with them. ---Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Engrbill View Post
    Jackie, have you been able to get your final set of implants from Clear Choice? I'm Interested as to hear how happy you are with them. ---Bill
    Not yet, Nov 4th. It takes that long for the bone to solidify around the 16 implants.

So far, everything is going good.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie schmidt View Post
    http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1591391135

250 220 russian, 100 6br, 100 30br, all neck turned and prepped.

At least i wonít have to make much for next year.
    jackie looks lioke you have lot spare time or your working long nites watchout it gets old.