Thread: contact for Hugh Henricksen's reamers

contact for Hugh Henricksen's reamers

anyone ??
    thanks

Hugh Henricksen ------------- five 4 one -- five 3 five-- two 3 zero 9

Quote Originally Posted by coyotechet View Post
    Hugh Henricksen ------------- five 4 one -- five 3 five-- two 3 zero 9
    That's the number I have for him also. A couple of us are gonna order a reamer or two from him. Actually, my buddy may've already. The few that I've used from him have been very well made and ground. Sadly, there are some issues with other makes at the present. But be prepared to wait...and wait, unless something has changed.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by mwezell View Post
    That's the number I have for him also. A couple of us are gonna order a reamer or two from him. Actually, my buddy may've already. The few that I've used from him have been very well made and ground. Sadly, there are some issues with other makes at the present. But be prepared to wait...and wait, unless something has changed.
    Spring Elk season for Hugh??

wait

Quote Originally Posted by mwezell View Post
    I know of one person that has waited a number of years and has finally given up. But he isn't a squeaky wheel kind of person. I got one at the last SS after ordering it through a well known gunsmith, it still took two years.

Dan