Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please consider support for fellow shooter

Exclamation Please consider support for fellow shooter

Folks;
    The Eastern region has set up a gofundme site to provide a way to help Bob and Nancy Scarbrough with their major medical issues. The initial expenses, and upcoming surgery, and long term therapy work present a huge financial burden. Bob and Nancy have long supported our sport, and it would be wonderful if all of us could help support them in this time of need. [url]http://www.gofundme.com/f/Support a fellow competitor[url].
    Please consider helping. I'm new to this operation ,but I will try to answer your questions. Here or via Email

I edited this post to revise the url to have a capital "S" in the word support . I'm not sure if the site names are case sensitive, but that's the way I titled it on gofundme. Sorry for the confusion
    Last edited by slowlearner; 02-16-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slowlearner View Post
    Folks;
    The Eastern region has set up a gofundme site to provide a way to help Bob and Nancy Scarbrough with their major medical issues. The initial expenses, and upcoming surgery, and long term therapy work present a huge financial burden. Bob and Nancy have long supported our sport, and it would be wonderful if all of us could help support them in this time of need. [url]http://www.gofundme.com/f/support a fellow competitor[url].
    Please consider helping. I'm new to this operation ,but I will try to answer your questions. Here or via Email
    I tried to go to the page but it doesn't seem to be working yet.

Sorry mike

As i said in the earlier post I've never attempted this before . I will go to the site and see if they can smarten me up

Try again maybe

Quote Originally Posted by slowlearner View Post
    As i said in the earlier post I've never attempted this before . I will go to the site and see if they can smarten me up
    I just returned to the gofundme page and was able to make a donation. I did not set the site as a link,in my previous post; didn't know how. Maybe try typing in the url ??

Thanks Tim that seems to work and is much easier for all. old men are funny but not always effective in cyberspace.

Glad to hear Bob is home.

Btp

Am I correct that this site takes a % from each donation? Guess I would rather just mail a check to Bob and Nancy. Yes, they have given a great deal of themselves, year after year. Prayers for them both/Chuck

Come on guys, Bob and Nancy have given alot to this sport. Bob a member of team USA . I know they are proud people, so lets all give a little and make this part of their pain a little easier. Bob and Nancy I pray for you. We need you guys healthy and back in our sport. Butch

Quote Originally Posted by mwezell View Post
    that's strange...er, maybe not.....
    I don't think Bob and Nancy have been to China. I could be wrong....
    But, then today a Dem Gov says there are 8500 corno-19 peoples in CA.
    That's Strange. Gov Newsom just declared it. Maybe, he should talk to CDC and not CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy06 View Post
    that's strange...er, maybe not.....
    I don't think Bob and Nancy have been to China. I could be wrong....
    But, then today a Dem Gov says there are 8500 corno-19 peoples in CA.
    That's Strange. Gov Newsom just declared it. Maybe, he should talk to CDC and not CNN.
    Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by chazgreen View Post
    Am I correct that this site takes a % from each donation? Guess I would rather just mail a check to Bob and Nancy. Yes, they have given a great deal of themselves, year after year. Prayers for them both/Chuck
    No, it's a suggested donation and there's a drop down box to change it if you wish. Click the arrow, choose other, and you can make it 0 or a smaller amount.