Thread: Super Shoot Schedule

Super Shoot Schedule

I'm planning to attend my 1st Super Shoot this May in Ohio. Approximately what time on Friday will the event wrap up on Friday? I'm hoping to arrangement visits with relatives who live in Columbus and Cincinnati. Thanks!

Super Shoot Bound

Kyle is living proof that new shooters can be attracted to the sport. One at a time. Just like Ive always said.

I watched him go from a local club shoot, three years ago and now a reservation to the Big Dance. Ive been to the show, but I didn't shoot. I highly recommend the rhubarb pie. Have fun Bud and don't forget to share with us infrequent travelers, a detailed trip report.

PS, somebody will be with you shortly, with start and end schedules.

Glenn

They don't have the pie anymore Glenn. The kitchen didn't serve food last year.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by liljoe View Post
    They don't have the pie anymore Glenn. The kitchen didn't serve food last year.

Joe

Dang it.....Glad I made it before they shut down the kitchen. That Pie made a lasting impression.

Glenn

Time

[QUOTE=Kyle Schultz;831623]I'm planning to attend my 1st Super Shoot this May in Ohio. Approximately what time on Friday will the event wrap up on Friday? I'm hoping to arrangement visits with relatives who live in Columbus and Cincinnati. Thanks![/QUOTE

Shooting should be over by 3-3:30
    Awards should be over by 4;30--5 pm

The pies are still here, they are Amish made and the new kitchen was told no pies no working at Kelbly's. Just ask Don 5 -6 pieces a day Crunk!!

We are expecting to have 5 - 6 relays as we are over 210 signed up now and a lot of the regulars have not signed up yet. With six relays we would finish between 4:30 and 5:30 and awards would finish about 2 hours after that.

We are expecting around 75 to 100 foreign competitors. So if you have not signed up yet, I would encourage you to do it soon. All reserved camp sites are spoken for and only first come first placed campsites are left. We have plenty of electric so do worry. If you need golf cart, let me know.

Don't miss what is probably the last BR match at Kelbly's. The final cease fire!

Jim

Suer Shoot

If I can get my Brother to help me drive, we may come back and enjoy the Spectacle and the Pie.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Chism G View Post
    If I can get my Brother to help me drive, we may come back and enjoy the Spectacle and the Pie.

Glenn
    Glenn...

As you know, itís twice the fun to shoot as watch. Carpe Diem my friend.

Jim, what is the earliest date prior to competition that we can pull in campers and stay ?
    Wayne

Range closes on May 11 2020 for our members and practice for SS starts in afternoon the 11th. You can start staying here May 8th, 2020

Jim

The best place

I have ever shot at. Missed last few. hope to make the last one. Jim and family has done a great service to the Bench Rest Shooters and I miss the Shoot and l and lots more will in the future. Jim and family: Thanks a bunch from me and bunches of other shooters!!!

Ditto that Jim Casey feller (great guy that Jim Casey)