Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Tack Driver Showdown sponsored by IBS

Attracting new shooters

In the interest of growth of the Sport, I think this is a great idea. For me and many others, the journey began with fun matches like this. If just a few eventually migrate to Benchrest Competition,you win.

Don’t forget to invite some knowledgeable Benchrest shooters. Have them bring their most attractive rifles to include Rail Guns. Just for show. Us old timers call it “planting the seed”.

Wish I could make it.

Glenn

Glenn,

No return to battery - so no Rail Guns. Just bag guns. But allows F-Class which are, what, 21 or 22 pounds?

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Stover View Post
    Glenn,

No return to battery - so no Rail Guns. Just bag guns. But allows F-Class which are, what, 21 or 22 pounds?

Jeff

Jeff...I meant Rail Guns just for Show.(Display) Not to shoot. Some may have never laid eyes on a Rail Gun.

When I first saw one, "in the flesh", I dreamed about what it would be like to shoot something like that. Its about the exposure. I ended up buying one.

Glenn
    Last edited by Chism G; 02-05-2020 at 12:39 PM.

I am personally calling every competitor as their registrations arrive. If you have not heard from me then I haven't received your yet. I expect it to be maxed out shortly only have about 50 spots left. Thanks JC

amazing turnout

Sounds like there is lots of interest in a match like this. That is a good sign. Should be great fun.

What seems to be the breakdown between short range, long range, intermediate, etc? Or can you tell by the entries yet?

Texas will be represented.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Duke View Post
    Sounds like there is lots of interest in a match like this. That is a good sign. Should be great fun.

What seems to be the breakdown between short range, long range, intermediate, etc? Or can you tell by the entries yet?

Texas will be represented.

Joe
    There is a wide representation from all sides. Looks like group, score, long range, egg shooters, tactical, groundhog shooters and several others. Still looking for some F-Class and PRS representation.

Tack driver practice

I will be opening the range at 9am on the 13th. I have had numerous request to come do some testing, so I will open it early morning on the 13th.

Less than 20 spots remaining

Less than 20 spots remaining. Make sure you get your in the mail ASAP if you are planning to shoot this event. I will start a waiting list after I fill up and you WILL NOT be required to send in your $20 until I can get you placed in the field. Thanks JC

If you are planning on attending this event and you have not mailed your form in yet, please call me before you do so as we are almost full. Thanks jc 843-957-6546