Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Tack Driver Showdown sponsored by IBS

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrawand View Post
    cold we4ather for motor homes with water
    Frozen pipes aren't usually a problem in November in SC. Sunburn is more likely.

Rick

to whom

they are to mason dickion line I have had snow from Roanoke to pa you mabe havnt got out of bed yet

they are to mason dickion line I have had snow from Roanoke to pa you mabe havnt got out of bed yet
    whatever

I see all sorts of talk of running out of parking...... but I've got a kid lives only 3hrs away......How close are you to topping out the registration?

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I see all sorts of talk of running out of parking...... but I've got a kid lives only 3hrs away......How close are you to topping out the registration?
    I assure you parking won't be an issue for a vehicle. The camper spots are what is almost full. The registrations are coming in the mail daily and there have been a bunch saying "The check is in the mail", I think it will fill up within the next few weeks at the latest. IF YOU OR ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE GET YOUR REGISTRATION FORM IN THE MAIL! I only register people as their forms com in the mail. I can not hold spots for anyone. Thanks JC

According to some quick Googling, the average high temperature in Orangeburg, SC on November 14 is 66 degrees F. The average low is 47 degrees. That is the average. In Wilcox, PA that wold be a fine autumn day .

Cool Check this when you get time

From pa to roanoke in nov it can be 10 above with 4 inches of snow will freze every thing in motor home getting there

Cool From before

In wilcox pa snow from oct on and cold hit snow in roanoke 4 inches robins on side walk to keep warm bad time of yr for people in north with trailers or motor ho0mes

In wilcox pa snow from oct on and cold hit snow in roanoke 4 inches robins on side walk to keep warm bad time of yr for people in north with trailers or motor ho0mes
    The simple answer, it seems, is to drive your car or truck and stay in a hotel, like those of us that don't have motor homes.

To who

Quote Originally Posted by mwezell View Post
    the simple answer, it seems, is to drive your car or truck and stay in a hotel, like those of us that don't have motor homes.
    when you get a little older you cant just jump in car or van andgoespecialy going on 90and your body needs more attention

As time goes by

When motorhomes dont show up thats half of benchrest crow we must be careful

Nothing against them..at all

When motorhomes dont show up thats half of benchrest crow we must be careful
    but not at score matches. They are rare.
    Therein lies a huge difference in score vs group. One is a week long event for a big match and the other is a day or two.

Nothing wrong with either one. Just sayin'.

T-Shirt sponsorship

We will be taking sponsorships for your company's logo to be on the back of the T-shirts for this event. If you or anyone is interested please call me at 843-957-6546. Thanks JC

Seems like all of amanda posts are cut and paste

Attracting new shooters

In the interest of growth of the Sport, I think this is a great idea. For me and many others, the journey began with fun matches like this. If just a few eventually migrate to Benchrest Competition,you win.

Don’t forget to invite some knowledgeable Benchrest shooters. Have them bring their most attractive rifles to include Rail Guns. Just for show. Us old timers call it “planting the seed”.

Wish I could make it.

Glenn