Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manny Garcia Has Passed

He was a very fine man and will be truly missed.

So sorry to hear this about Manny. He was truly one of the great people in benchrest. Success in benchrest measured by the friends he made over the years. Trophies come, trophies go, they don't matter. Friendships do, he will be missed.

Most kind man

Manny was one of the kindest people I have met in my life. You needed to look no further then his love for his children and their love in return to him. Kind and generous to all those he met would be an understatement. I will always admire him and his family. We are going to miss you Manny.

Well done Bart. Very well done.

I googled Buxton-Bass funeral home and they have a web site that makes it very easy to send flowers, plants and other things to viewing room. You can order now and they will be delivered Friday morning.

All the best,
    Charlie and Cheryl Hood

Manny was such a fine, selfless individual. Always smiling. He loved our sport and its people. We are truly diminished.

Jeff

Manny

Manny Garcia attended the first match I was ever at,, Buccaneer Gun Club,, Winnabow NC (Wilmington) in 1986.
    He had to be the most well liked person in the benchrest world. No need to say what a great person he was, you all knew him.
    He would always go out of his way to help.

He will be greatly missed by his family and all the Benchrest community.

He was my source for a "second opinion" on medical issues. A man of amazing generosity. What a loss.

May God comfort his family

I cannot add anything that has not already been said. It was as a blessing just to have him and his family at the SS each year. Such a huge loss...

Joe

I am really sorry to hear such a sad news RIP my friend you were a truly gentleman in our sport, my sincere condolences to his family. You are going to be missed Many.