Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Cactus Classic Registration

2020 Cactus Classic Registration

The 2020 Cactus Classic registration form can be found at https://azbrs.com/wp-content/uploads...gistration.pdf

I would attach it to this post, but for some reason it won't let me.

See everyone in March.

2020 Cactus Classic Registration

I uploaded the 2020 Cactus Classic Registration form
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by MSchwartzkopf View Post
    The 2020 Cactus Classic registration form can be found at https://azbrs.com/wp-content/uploads...gistration.pdf

I would attach it to this post, but for some reason it won't let me.

See everyone in March.
    Any Preferred hotels/Hotel Discounts.
    CLP

Hey Doc, Iím pretty sure Drury Inn has a block (possibly 30) of rooms set aside. I think they are 99$ a night yet.
    Ken
    Last edited by khottenstein; 01-15-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Kenny is correct

Drury Inn Happy Valley.....

Drury Inn

I am having problems making reservations at the Drury Inn. When I called they didnít have knowledge of any rooms being set aside for the Cactus. Is there a number or code name that I should be using?

Cactus

NBRSA website instructions are
    1-800-325-0720
    Advise them of Cactus Group #2394692
    It states the rate is $99.00/night

No room at the inn

I would encourage anyone who is attending the Cactus to book a room ASAP. The last I heard the only room available is the ayatollah suite at motel 6. To book it you must have a beard at least one foot in length. It does, however, come with a mob of angry men who follow you everywhere and will erupt in fury if you shoot a large group. The next nearest rooms are in Syria where the 6 am wake up call is an artillery barrage. They only accept payment in plastic explosives or cartons of cigarettes. The reason for the room shortage is the multitude of other events occurring at the same time in Phoenix. The Valley of the Sun is hosting the annual naked saguaro cactus climbing championship, the I-25 bumper car derby, the hot air balloon antiaircraft gun shoot and the Scottsdale golf ugly legs in loud Bermuda shorts contest just to name a few. So be sure to book now. You still have over a month to grow that beard. Tim
    Last edited by Tim Oltersdorf; 02-02-2020 at 01:59 PM.

(I17, no 25 even close)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    I would encourage anyone who is attending the Cactus to book a room ASAP. The last I heard the only room available is the ayatollah suite at motel 6. To book it you must have a beard at least one foot in length. It does, however, come with a mob of angry men who follow you everywhere and will erupt in fury if you shoot a large group. The next nearest rooms are in Syria where the 6 am wake up call is an artillery barrage. They only accept payment in plastic explosives or cartons of cigarettes. The reason for the room shortage is the multitude of other events occurring at the same time in Phoenix. The Valley of the Sun is hosting the annual naked saguaro cactus climbing championship, the I-25 bumper car derby, the hot air balloon antiaircraft gun shoot and the Scottsdale golf ugly legs in loud Bermuda shorts contest just to name a few. So be sure to book now. You still have over a month to grow that beard. Tim

Wait! What!

You say its I-17 and not I-25. Holy smokes, this explains why I get lost every time I go there. Tim

Dr. Tim

Your OK.

The square root of 25 is 5, plus 12 hrs. to get here; equals 17.

my guess is that
    being a man,
    you get to Denver before you ask for directions.
    by then the match is half over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    You say its I-17 and not I-25. Holy smokes, this explains why I get lost every time I go there. Tim

This event is smack dab in the middle of Cactus League Spring Training. Book ASAP if you can find anything at all.

ROG

Uh-oh

I mailed my registration form in but when I got back from the post office I noticed the check on my desk. I forgot to stick it in the envelope. I guess I'll pay you when I get there. Hope that's OK.

Payment at Match

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis L Martin View Post
    I mailed my registration form in but when I got back from the post office I noticed the check on my desk. I forgot to stick it in the envelope. I guess I'll pay you when I get there. Hope that's OK.
    It is fine to pay when you get here.

Thanks