Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: 6mm ppc

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arcadia Florida
    Posts
    478
    everything you need to know is on your target. Heard this listening to Tony

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waynesville. NC
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by r44astro View Post
    everything you need to know is on your target. Heard this listening to Tony
    Bill, How u been?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waynesville. NC
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by r44astro View Post
    everything you need to know is on your target. Heard this listening to Tony
    Some of what Bill is talkin about. Same gun same bullet same powder different seating depths
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29ECD9C6-73A7-4F73-BF56-6ADD8A76D5B0.jpeg 
Views:	185 
Size:	594.6 KB 
ID:	23235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA2AEEEA-7EA7-43DE-978D-34B0BA30A191.jpeg 
Views:	177 
Size:	610.8 KB 
ID:	23236  

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dolores Co
    Posts
    127

    wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Singleton View Post
    Some of what Bill is talkin about. Same gun same bullet same powder different seating depths
    A great presentation of what a bullet hole should and shouldn't look like.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,708
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeline60 View Post
    A great presentation of what a bullet hole should and shouldn't look like.
    It's Gold like this that makes Wilbur's forum the ONLY accuracy forum on thee planet.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •