Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Manny Garcia

Update on Manny’s condition from Kristina!

My dad’s spirits were certainly lifted as I read him all of the well-wishing posts from “his brothers.” Thanks to all!!

He got through the night pretty well and seems to feel ok this morning. He even shared one of his hunting stories with the morning nurse 🙂

For some of the benchrest community that were unaware about dad’s health condition, you can let them know that dad had a mini-stroke last September (2018) but seemed to recover well.

The information I shared for your most recent post was in regards to the heart attack he had last Saturday, 12/21/19.

Please let the folks know in case they were trying to call or message him that dad does not have his mobile phone and due to exhaustion and feeling out-of-breath, having phone conversations is quite taxing for him. I thought it was important to share this so people wouldn’t think they were being ignored in any way if they were kindly trying to reach out.

Chin up Manny! Get out of there soon....

Manny,

You're in my prayers Brother. When you get through this ordeal we'll share stories and battle scars.

Kick some ass !!

Pat Hurley

A credit to the sport and his profession.

As a benchrest shooter and a physician I can state that Manny is an upstanding example of both. He is a role model to me both in my sport and profession. I admire his expertise and generosity. I wish him a rapid recovery. The world needs more like him. Tim

38 years ago my daughter bailed out of a booster seat at Shoney's in Boone, NC. She had a slight concussion. Manny kept an eye on her the entire weekend. He's been a dear friend ever since. Get well my friend. We have one more dinner date at Kelbly's this spring.

Unhappy Recovery

Prayers sent Manny. ---Bill

Kristina, I really hate to hear this. I surely will pray for the old fool. He is just a great guy with some good and grounded offspring.
    You guys are very special and loved.
    Butch

Prayers on the Way, Manny!

All my prayers are with you, Manny, for a fast recovery!

You have come to the medical aid of so very, very many shooters at matches over the years. Can't even think of the large number of shooters you graciously and patiently treated and helped at the matches.

It's time we all return the favor with many offered-up, heartfelt prayers for all your healing intentions.

Please hang in there!

We all love you!

Jack

Hang in there Manny!!!

You are a tough guy. We are hoping and praying Dr's can do for you what you have done for so many in your long illustrious career...

Love you man

Wayne & Pam

Doc give all you got

Manny

Put as much effort into getting well as you have with everything you do.
    The benchrest community is pulling for you.
    Get well quick.

Gary Ocock

Manny Hope you have a super fast recover. We all are praying for you wanting to see you and your Kids at the up coming Super shoot for sure.

Chet/Joyce

Manny, we missed you at Phoenix this year. We will be praying for the doctors to get you fixed up, healed and back to the shooting sport and most importantly getting to spend lots and lots more years with your family. Hope to see you at the East West this year and the Nationals in St. Louis. Get well and back up and going. Probably not any benchrest shooter or their family that hasn’t had a prescription written by Manny on whatever piece of paper was available.

Manny - please hang in there! We ALL love you - you are definitely the best of us!

How about a update on Manny please

Dan Honert

Manny helth news

Manny mon ami please get well soon and we all look forward to see you and your family at Kelbly's for the Super Shoot.