Thread: Farmindale Maine Shooter lands a big sponsorship

Farmindale Maine Shooter lands a big sponsorship

https://www.centralmaine.com/2019/12...gnature-rifle/ Congratulations Gary on your recognition and sponsorship by this firearms manufacturer, The ole soldier.

Good for him

he works hard at the discipline, knows how to tune a rifle and pick good ammo. Its nice to see a nice guy get the recognition he deserves. --greg

Well deserved

Gary has put more into the sport than most. He is a great tuner and shooter. I hope his new endeavor goes well for him and Cooper. I can think of several Coopers he has helped shoot as well as any other rifle on the line, Joan's for one and there have been others.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Wass; 12-17-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Awesome! Congrats Gary!!

Congrats Gary

Not many comments on your success.
    Your hard work and support for growing the sport of benchrest 22 sports is nothing short of remarkable. I have seen you stop in the middle of your relay, sacrificing your shot, to help a fellow competitor with a jammed action. I have seen you lap Keith Royal's barrel so he could excell in the state meet. You have worked on my rifles at the drop of a hat to fix a problem. I have seen you lend your equipment to complete strangers, so they could compete. That's all you brother. I am over joyed to see you rewarded for your commitment and unmatched talent and I am very proud to call you friend.

FIRST sporter 250/25

I dont know Mr. Hamilton personally but this is a big deal. I remember reading this back in the summer and thought how awesome it was. To shoot a 250/25 is a big deal but to do it with a sporter is a whole different level. There could be another shot sometime but there will never be another first. Congratulations Mr. Hamilton on a one of a kind and the sponsorship.
    Todd Earhart

Klayton, to save you some time typing you can just use BTT.
    No need to create another alias.

Keith

BTT Posting

Sorry to disappoint Kieth, Mtn Lyon is not me. First Sergeant is me and only me. Klayton

Amazing especially in that class.