Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Thanksgiving Dressing

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day.... old guys sending pix of food like a bunch of millennials LOL

Love it.

We just brought home a new Traeger and are getting ready to cook/smoke some sirloin tip, burgers and venison, maybe even throw down some corn and veggies and then chuck in some sausage and maakara at low heat for a snack later...

tis the season
    Al,

Is this your first Traeger?

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra13 View Post
    Al,

Is this your first Traeger?

Justin
    yes..... I've been holding out for years, literally.... because I refused to pay xx/lb for proprietary wood LOL

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    yes..... I've been holding out for years, literally.... because I refused to pay xx/lb for proprietary wood LOL
    Al,

Oh pay them no mind...any cooking pellet will work.

Gonna send you a PM.

Justin

an addition to the meal

Guys:
    The device that you need to try is a "Turkey Cannon". I have roasted, smoked, fried and used other means of cooking the Thanksgiving bird but when I used the Turkey Cannon my family said "This is IT", no more attempts ( although several of them were good). The Turkey Cannon cooks the turkey like a Beer Can Chicken. You inject da Cajon seasons, put a little your wine in the barrel of da Cannon, put the Tony C on the outside and inside of the turkey and set on your gas grill. It cooks a 14 pound bird in about 2 1/2 hours, is juicy and full of those seasonings.
    Real fine dining right off the grill.
    For Real.
    Al Elliott