Thread: Passing of Dorothy Jamison

Passing of Dorothy Jamison

I haven't posted here in a while, but when we did every knew Dorothy Jamison in BR-50 and ARA. Sadly, she passed away on November 21st in her sleep. She now gets to have a reunion of all reunions, with the likes of Grant Pickard, James Pappas, Gary Pearson, Lones Wiggers and her own Siblings and as well as her son. She love shooting Benchrest and would travel to wherever there was a match. She will be missed by her family and friends.
    This is the website for her obituary.
    Thanks to all that made her feel like part of the Benchrest Community.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/san-antonio-tx/dorothy-jamison-8936306
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fred J  189 (2).jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	23138  
    Last edited by Fred J; 11-24-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    I haven't posted here in a while, but when we did every knew Dorothy Jamison in BR-50 and ARA. Sadly, she passed away on November 21st in her sleep. She now gets to have a reunion of all reunions, with the likes of Grant Pickard, James Pappas, Gary Pearson, Lones Wiggers and her own Siblings and as well as her son. She love shooting Benchrest and would travel to wherever there was a match. She will be missed by her family and friends.
    This is the website for her obituary.
    Thanks to all that made her feel like part of the Benchrest Community.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/san-antonio-tx/dorothy-jamison-8936306
    Fred, I sure hate it for you. She was a blessing in your life.
    May she rest in peace.

Fred, all the "old time" Benchrest Shooters are thinking of you and Dorothy right now. Best wishes, Glynn