Thread: Grizzly G4003G and DRO to a good home

Grizzly G4003G and DRO to a good home

Since I have hung out on this forum for many years and gained lots of knowledge, I thought I'd throw this out to you guys first. I am offering my Grizzly G4003G with DRO Pro EL400 DRO to the first person to bring $1000 cash to Louisville, KY and pick it up. The lathe is at driveway level in the back of the garage, no stairs to get it up. The lathe is in excellent condition and has made many quality barrels. I am getting out of the benchrest game and don't need it anymore, I hate to see it go to waste. PM me.

That is extraordinarily generous.

Quote Originally Posted by thekubiaks View Post
    Since I have hung out on this forum for many years and gained lots of knowledge, I thought I'd throw this out to you guys first. I am offering my Grizzly G4003G with DRO Pro EL400 DRO to the first person to bring $1000 cash to Louisville, KY and pick it up. The lathe is at driveway level in the back of the garage, no stairs to get it up. The lathe is in excellent condition and has made many quality barrels. I am getting out of the benchrest game and don't need it anymore, I hate to see it go to waste. PM me.
    I hope the machine finds a good home with someone who appreciates the deal you are making them.

GsT

It did.

Glad it found a good home. I would have bought it for a member of our military who is getting ready to retire and is working hard at getting schooled up for his next career. If anyone hears of anything within a days drive of Ft. Bragg NC please let me know.

The DRO Pro EL 400 cost more than half the selling price.

What GeneT said.....s'trornary generous.

Good On Ya!