Thread: Got my new rifle in today

Got my new rifle in today

I've just had put together a new VFS rifle. Its a Borden M RLR in a Meredeth stock with a Shilen 1-17 HV barrel and a Goodling tunah. Nice looking rig and if I didn't have company I would work up a load and shoot it Sunday in a match here in town. If I could download pictures from my phone I would but I am not able to. Likely my last new build. I had intended it to be a Hunter class rifle but shortly before I received the news that I have arthritis in my right shoulder and concluded that my days of shootint 10 Lb rifles was nearing an end so opted to build a "Heavy".

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wass View Post
    I've just had put together a new VFS rifle. Its a Borden M RLR in a Meredeth stock with a Shilen 1-17 HV barrel and a Goodling tunah. Nice looking rig and if I didn't have company I would work up a load and shoot it Sunday in a match here in town. If I could download pictures from my phone I would but I am not able to. Likely my last new build. I had intended it to be a Hunter class rifle but shortly before I received the news that I have arthritis in my right shoulder and concluded that my days of shootint 10 Lb rifles was nearing an end so opted to build a "Heavy".

Pete

Good for you Pete.
    All good choices.

Enjoy

Gene Beggs

Thanks Gene

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Beggs View Post
    Good for you Pete.
    All good choices.

Enjoy

Gene Beggs
    Time will tell.