Thread: Kelbly's New Website

Kelbly's New Website

Kelbly's Inc. has a new website so check it out. We are also cleaning out the the shop and finding some items we no longer are in need of or left from our store we closed down several years ago. There are some good deals on bullets, scope rings, reloading dies and gun parts with good pricing on these items. They are listed under clearance and shooting accessories on our web page. All items can be purchased on our web store.

check us out at kelbly.com

Jim

Looks good Jim.

Clearance stuff sold out already?

I clicked on “rifle actions” and “in stock products” and got the same results. Need to change the pointer on these buttons.

Check under shooting accessories as well as clearance items for good deals on items. New website needs some changes to make right and I thank you for letting us know of any problems you experience.

Jim

It’s a big job putting a new web site together. It is looking good.

Question This is all I get when clicking on hypertext.

The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by R.G. Robinett View Post

The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

If I use the drop-down menu, the site works - if I click the buttons, I get the above. Over-all, a Nice update!RG

I can't access

the new website at all right now. Growing pains I guess that need to be ironed out.

Whatever I click on just takes me to the 'in stock' items. No doubt, it will get smoothed out soon. -Al

Oh, just drive over to Kelbly’s and see what they have; you’ll buy something or they’ll find something you NEED.